Buy the Book

To order from Amazon, click here. or from Cedar Fort, click here. or from B&N, click here.

To read the first 15 pages, click here.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, everyone! It's my first Christmas as an author, and this year God has been so good to me.

But I also know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that no matter what I achieve, the most important thing in my life is to recognize, honor, and love the one we celebrate on December 25.

John 1: 10-12 & 17-18
"He came into the very world he created, but the world didn’t recognize him. 11 He came to his own people, and even they rejected him. 12 But to all who believed him and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God...  

God’s unfailing love and faithfulness came through Jesus Christ.  

18 No one has ever seen God. But the unique One, who is himself God, is near to the Father’s heart.

 He has revealed God to us."

No comments:

Post a Comment