Buy the Book

To order from Amazon, click here. or from Cedar Fort, click here. or from B&N, click here.

To read the first 15 pages, click here.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Book Party Pics

The book party was 5 days ago, but I'm still grinning about it.  I got a few pictures of the event that I wanted to share.

A local florist donated this wreath as a prize for the event.


 
Here I am at the signing table.  
It's still a shock that people got in line and waited up to an hour for my signature.

 
By the end up the night, nearly 100 people showed up. Woo Hoo! 


 


A harpist played music for the people in line between their brownie and baklava munchies.  
Only the best, baby!

One thing I learned is that dealing with musicians can be a pain.  After speaking with nearly a dozen of them, this lady stepped up to the plate.  She specializes in medieval music, hence the dress.


It was such a blessing to have so many people support me.  I am still grateful for such a wonderful event.  You can buy brownies.  You can buy baklava, but you can't buy the support I received that night (unless you're a millionaire), and I'm so glad to have the latter.  The only thing that would have made the day better is if the missionaries in the book had been able to attend.  Alas, we can't have everything we want.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment