Buy the Book

To order from Amazon, click here. or from Cedar Fort, click here. or from B&N, click here.

To read the first 15 pages, click here.

Friday, November 11, 2011

Looking for a great Veteran's Day movie?

Happy Veteran's Day to all the vets out there!

Last year, I wound up writing a story about the stars and creators of "The Way We Get By," an incredible documentary about troop greeters in Maine.  If you haven't seen this film, it's a perfect Veterans Day movie.

The cast and creators were wonderful people--unsung heroes who get little attention, and this documentary is brilliant all the way around.  It was such a blessing to meet and interview these people.


After I finished my interview, one of the creators said they "loved me" because I was such a sweet person. It was so touching that someone who had witnessed and documented such a caring story express similar appreciation for me. I certainly felt undeserving. Below is a preview of "The Way We Get By" from youtube. I highly recommend it. You can get the whole film on amazon here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment