Buy the Book

To order from Amazon, click here. or from Cedar Fort, click here. or from B&N, click here.

To read the first 15 pages, click here.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

New LDS review

I got another glowing review today from LDS writer Melissa Cunningham.

She writes "I was pleasantly surprised at how much I loved [Who's at the Door?] It was fast paced, interesting and very funny. I busted up laughing numerous times. My kids gave me a lot of funny looks....
A special relationship grows between the missionaries and the people who investigate the church. Dan explains these feelings and emotions beautifully. He is easy to relate to as he tells this profound story."

You can read the full review here.


I am so thankful for all the great reviews I've gotten out of Utah and other places.  They seem to prove that you can write about another faith respectfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment