Buy the Book

To order from Amazon, click here. or from Cedar Fort, click here. or from B&N, click here.

To read the first 15 pages, click here.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Love those Libraries!

I've started scheduling a library tour around Maine, and I'll tell you a secret.  Maine librarians are awesome!

In very short order, I've already lined up public readings in Gardiner and Bangor.

I'll keep you posted on my progress, but right now I'm scheduled for the following:

Gardiner Public Library
June 29th 6:30 - 8pm

Bangor Public Library
July 14th 5:30 - 7pm

Portland Public Library
February 2012
(Yes, that's 2012)

I'll probably create a tab on the right as a more permanent place for my schedule. 

Keep your fingers crossed for me as I venture into the wild land of libraries!






No comments:

Post a Comment