Buy the Book

To order from Amazon, click here. or from Cedar Fort, click here. or from B&N, click here.

To read the first 15 pages, click here.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

I'm in Provo's Daily Herald!

The Daily Herald of Provo Utah has a big feature story about me and my book in today's edition!!!

I was very excited when the reporter called me, but I had no idea how many other calls he would make.  Cody was very thorough, and I appreciate his hard work.

This is the first time I've been in a Utah newspaper, and it's truly an honor!

My favorite part about the story is that they included quotes from some of my own missionaries. (The two on the cover as a matter of fact!)  Cody asked me for their phone numbers, and I was excited that both Childs and Dowling got to speak with him.

You can see the story here.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's awesome!

    Another reason to be excited is the award I gave you on my blog. Come check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh..an award! Thanks, David!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic article, Dan! Hopefully that'll really help book sales.

    ReplyDelete