Buy the Book

To order from Amazon, click here. or from Cedar Fort, click here. or from B&N, click here.

To read the first 15 pages, click here.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Encounter with a conversion story: she prayed to find the right church


Check out this video about a girl who converted to Catholicism.  It reminds me very much of all the stories I've heard about the LDS Church. 

The similarities are uncanny, especially when she, as a non Catholic, once thought of the church as "weird" and "a cult." 

If you removed the word "Catholic" and re-worded a belief or two, this story sounds exactly like some of the LDS testimonies I've heard over the years.  She even prayed to find the right church to belong to.

Mormons hear stories like this from members every Sunday.  I thought this was a nice take on something I rarely hear Catholics say.












No comments:

Post a Comment