Buy the Book

To order from Amazon, click here. or from Cedar Fort, click here. or from B&N, click here.

To read the first 15 pages, click here.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Let our powers combine!

Last month, I was surfing the blog-o-sphere when I noticed how some writers do group blogs.

I found myself wishing I could be part of one such endeavor. Then it hit me.  Instead of waiting around for an invitation, why not start one myself?

But how would it be different?  How would it stand out from other group blogs I had seen?  I realized that of all the group blogs I encountered, none were written solely by men.  In fact, most of them were female dominated. 

A seed took root in my mind, so I contacted some writer friends, and we just started the Man Cave Author Blog.


The blog will feature musings from me, Michael Young, author of The Canticle Kingdom; David J West, author of Heroes of the Fallen; J. Lloyd Morgan, author of The Hidden Sun; and Frank Cole, author of The Hashbrown Winter series and The Guardians of the Hidden Scepter.

Check out the cave here: 





No comments:

Post a Comment